Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My ninth book is out!

Yes, my new book, ninth in nine years is out! Titled `Rajan`s Random Reflections on This & That`, it contains the first 50 of my articles on a variety of topics published in Adyar Times under my column  `Rajan`s Random Reflections`. It also features articles published in other publications like Madras Musings, Times of India, Hindu,  New Indian Express  among  others. This 220 page book, priced at Rs 275/- is published by Bookventure, (Chennai) and printed at Compuprint.  In Chennai it is available at Odessey in Adyar/Tiruvanmiyur and Words & Worth, Besant Nagar. You can also get your copies through  Amazon. If you  place your orders directly with me,  I will courier the book free anywhere in India .  The payment can be made electronically to the following account. I will dispatch the copy as soon as I receive your payment advice on rvrajan42@gmail.com

Beneficiary Name :  R.V.Rajan

 Bank Name :  Karur Vysya Bank

 Bank Address :  Whites Road, Chennai- 600014

 Beneficiary A/c No :  1219155000004455

Account Type : SB A/c

NEFT / IFSC code : KVBL0001219

- The  following books written by me are also available on Amazon or you can order your  copies from me  at: rvrajan42@gmail.comA combo of two or more books  can make an ideal gift for your near & dear ones.
  1. Courage my Companion-  A candid autobiography - considered an uncommon autobiography of a common man ( Rs 295/-)
  2. This & That….. Then & Now- Random Reflections of the author on a variety of topics covering everyday experiences of people ( Part 1) ( Rs.350/-)
  3. A Difficult Choice-A collection 15 short stories ( Rs. 200/-)
I am happy to inform you that the proceeds from the sale of this book will be used for the activities of Prabha Rajan Talent Foundation.






2 comments:

  1. Als trailers is the best RV TRAILERS Dealers for motor homes, a-frame trailers, toy hauler RVs as well as Used RVS of all sizes and brands
    http://rvsalessalem.com

    ReplyDelete