Friday, February 26, 2021

Another Bundle of Joy arrives!

Introducing Bhakthi Balaji, a bonny baby girl, born 24th Feb to my son Balaji & Tulse. Their second child and my sixth grand child ( my own resident grand daughter). Describing his dream family in the making for 12 long years, Balaji calls it as an exercise in Thavam ( penance ) and Bakthi ( faith). Unusual but lovely names for his children.

Arrival of a child is always a joyous occasion. Holding the bundle of joy in your hands is a pleasure beyond compare. I had that experience for the sixth time yesterday. My six grand children are aged between ( in ascending order) Bakthi ( 48 hours), Thavam ( 2 years and 10 months), Keshav ( 18 ), Nila (19), Uthara ( 20) and Arul ( 24). With each of my three children (Kavitha, Sowmya and Balaji) producing their own ideal families , I presume that my quota of grand children is over- unless Balaji/Tulse decide to spring a surprise later. Like Prabha & I did getting Balaji six years after Sowmya was born!
On this happy occasion I do miss Prabha, who could have been a great helping hand to Balaji & Tulse in providing support services. I am useless, as at my age, though my spirit is willing my flesh has become weak. Fortunately Tulse`s parents Naresh & Nandhini live close by and have been of great help to Tulse & Balaji. God Bless them with good health.
Please join me in wishing Bakthi all the best in her life and pray god that she continues to bring joy to the family in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment